Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I have a .....

FIRST GRADER!!!!!!!!

Friday, June 5th was Hailey's LAST day of kindergarten!! How on earth is that possible?!?! She is so ready though. Her teacher said the same thing too. We will continue to practice her reading and writing this summer. She is reading at a first grade level and hope to only improve that over the summer too. And, she LOVES to write little books/stories with actual sentences and a story about something too! They are fun to read! :) So, if anyone needs something to get her for her bday, she would love a ream of copy paper, a journal, books, etc. She loves that stuff! :)

Hailey, my dear girl, Daddy and I are SO PROUD of you and cannot explain how we love to see you grow and learn. You are doing so good at school and we love that you get excited to go every day. Enjoy your summer and we love you so very much. Thank you for being our special little girl! :) WE LOVE YOU! :)

Here is a picture of Hailey with her cake (she loves the little graduation cap on top of the cake) and also a picture of her cards and gifts. I didn't get a picture of her balloon....oops :) I cannot believe she is going to be in FIRST GRADE! :)

No comments: