The mornings of June 15-19 Hailey was able to attend a soccer camp sponsored by a local church. I wasn't sure if she would like it or not, so was anxious to talk to her after the first morning. She surprised me....SHE LOVED IT! :) That made me so happy! :) She was excited to go EVERY DAY and especially loved having time with her new friend Megan (who happens to be the daughter of my really really good friend Anne....what a coincidence :) ). They had a great week for playing and she got a lot of exercise (and went to bed really good at night!). I am glad I signed her up for it! :)
Here she is on the last day of the camp when ALL the kids got to play in a game for a few minutes (well, they were split up by ages of course). Look for the crazy one with the light purple skirt on (towards the middle of the picture) ... her hair is in a pony too.



No comments:
Post a Comment