Tuesday, July 15, 2008

House update (7/15)

Fun day today!!! :) We drove up to see the driveway forms up and ready for concrete!! They still need to finish forming the sidewalk and the back patio, but then it will be poured!! The garage doors are up too (I guess they were done on Monday, but I didn't see them). Inside the sheetrock crew was busy. They got the main floor ceilings all done (except the vaulted living room) and then went to the basement. They got all the ceilings done down there, and also have Chris' office done, and about 1/2 of the living room down there too! They don't waste any time that is for sure!!

(1) The driveway and garage door (Chris' side).
(2) Master bedroom ceiling.
(3) Basement living room.


This is for my dad........... Here is a picture of out on the highway overlooking the Ironwood subdivision. Click on the picture to make it larger and then you can see where I circled it.

This picture is when we turn off the highway, looking into the subdivision. Still can see the house...but it is in the new construction part (there are a few parts of new construction). Again, enlarge and then you can see the pink circle around our house. See, we aren't alone out there! :) There are TONS of houses!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn I'm seeing gravel roads. Are the streets tarred or gravel? Your house really looks nice on the pictures. Mom