First, when I went to get ready for this post I noticed something. Last nights blog entry was #200!! Two hundred posts already?!?! It doesn't seem like there are that many out there, but must be. :) Just proud of myself for keeping this up. There have been times when I have wanted to stop...but keep it going. :)
Second, last night we got a doozie of a storm. I was actually working on my laptop and had the home computer on as well (nothing unusual at all). The storm hit...and the power went off, then on, then off, then on...then off one more time and on again. Nothing too major....except.......now the home computer won't turn on!!!!!!!! The monitor works, everything else works. I tried to plug it in another spot, and nothing. So, there won't be any pictures posted until Chris gets home and figures out what is wrong with it. I hope it is an easy fix :) I will try to still update and will add pictures once things get working again.
No comments:
Post a Comment