Here are a couple pictures of them when we first got there. I didn't stay so there aren't pictures of any activities, but trust me they will tell you all about them if you ask!
Monday, July 21, 2008
VBS
This morning the kids got to go to something new....Vacation Bible School (VBS). The church where they go to preschool offered it this week...and even Ryan could attend!!! They have that from 9am-12pm every day this week. I wasn't sure if Ryan would want to stay, but he did and he was so excited when I picked him up today. They both just had such a wonderful time, and Hailey was singing songs all night long!! :) What a fun summer activity for them...and they both listen a little more when I threaten to make them go to daycare instead of VBS this week! (I know...naughty mommy...but if you know these two you understand where I am coming from!) ;)
Here are a couple pictures of them when we first got there. I didn't stay so there aren't pictures of any activities, but trust me they will tell you all about them if you ask!
Here are a couple pictures of them when we first got there. I didn't stay so there aren't pictures of any activities, but trust me they will tell you all about them if you ask!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pics. How is the rest of the week going for them? Are they still having fun?
Post a Comment