Tuesday, July 22, 2008

House update (7/22)

Well, I got to go inside today...all thanks to the realtor that called to show the "old" house! I had 15 minutes to vacuum the main floor and upstairs, open all the blinds, clean the kitchen counters, sweep the floor, take out garbage, turn on all the lights, pick up any mess around the house, and load the dog up! I was out of breath when I got in the car ON TIME! :) No news on the showing, but still happy to have a showing! :)

The new house is cruising along like usual! The rock is now finished on the front-street facing side, and started around the south side too (see picture 1 and 2). I LOVE how this looks! I went inside and saw the guys busy working on the sheetrock. They are FAST...I told them to slow down again too :) Poor guys...it was 100 degrees OUTSIDE...and well over that upstairs!! At least they were working in the basement when I was there. There are two pictures of the progress inside(my office and the kitchen/dinette)...that is all I had time for or patience for as it was so hot in there! :)


No comments: