Monday, July 21, 2008

House update (7/21)

After Chris' softball game we went out to the house. Nice progress today on the outside rock...we love how it looks and the colors of it. However, they put a door handle on the garage door and locked it so we couldn't get in the house!! We looked in and saw that they had started on the taping and mudding...looks nice. Most of the main floor looked like it had one coat. With it being in the upper 90s today, the mud will sure dry fast!!! :) Hopefully tomorrow they put the combination box on with a key in it so we can go inside. At least I got a few pictures of the outside! :)


I don't know what it is, but every time we go to the house both kids feel the need to go potty in the "outhouse" they have out there. It never fails!!! Man, the day they take that away both of them will be so upset! I am sure they are thinking that the nice blue outside potty is going to be there forever....and I am not going to tell them otherwise yet! :)

No comments: