Friday, August 1, 2008

House update (8/1)

We had a showing at the house this afternoon so went to visit the new house. :) We couldn't go inside the house...the painters were in there!!!!!!!! YIKES!!! We think they are probably just priming the walls and ceilings today. The guys were all there working on the rock again. The outside is soooo close to being done. Look at the entry way...cool, huh? Chris is absolutely in love with it...and it is EXACTLY what he wanted. I will admit it looks great, but those bases are HUGE! I wonder if I will ever get used to the size of them. The mailbox was almost done too, but I didn't take a picture of that when the guys were working on it. Maybe this weekend I will get one. :)

Next week...paint will be done early in the week, flooring starts, and trim starts too! Now is when I get nervous...cause this will be all our decisions coming together. I hope it all looks good.

No comments: