Monday, August 4, 2008

House update (8/4)

The rock is now done on the outside of the house...and we love it! :) They uncovered the front door too, so you can see that with the rock. The beams will be stained the same color as the front door...pretty!

And today they also painted the walls. It is darker than the primer...we knew it would be. But, we had such doubts about the color we picked. It was a scary moment for us...but it is very nice. We like the color a lot and are happy with our choice. The pictures don't really show the true color, but we definitely have color on the walls! :) Tomorrow is the ceiling and the garages I am guessing.

2 comments:

The Tree House said...

I love the way the house looks and the color of the inside too! Can not wait to see it in person. I bet you guys are getting excited!!!

Miss you,
Kris

Anonymous said...

Hi there, the color looks great. I like the darker colors. The outside is really coming together. I can't wait till we can come and see your new house. thankyou for having and taking time to post these pictures on the blog. Love Mom