Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our model

I know I have no one to blame but myself, but really...Hailey loves to have pictures taken! :) Last night we went on a little shopping spree at Target to get a new outfit for the 1st day of school and also use the money from Grandpa and Grandma Buckhouse to buy another outfit. When we got home, I wanted Hailey to try them on to make sure they fit okay. Then, since the camera was sitting there from going to see the new house, I decided I would just take a quick picture. Then she started posing! NO prompting from me at all...she just started moving around and wanted me to take more pictures! :) She is a girl!!!
Here is her 1st day of school outfit.....
And here is her outfit from G/G Buckhouse (she told me she doesn't want to wear this until it is hotter outside...but I corrected her and told her she doesn't have to wear them until it is colder outside ;) )

Look at my little girl....6 years old and starting kindergarten next week. Growing up way too fast!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next thing I will hear that Hailey is a model for Sears. She sure does a great job. The clothes look great. Thanks for the pictures Dawn, and Hailey have a great year at kindergarden. Love you both and Ryan & Chris too. Love Mom, aka Grandma

Anonymous said...

You are in so much TR-OUBLE!!!! She is going to give you a run for your money!!!! I am so excited for her to start school!!!!
SUPER CUTE!!

The Tree House said...

They are so cute!!! I love the clothes and the model makes the clothes look even cuter. :) You do such a great job. I think you will have to come visit and teach Hanna how to model when she gets a little older. :) CJ looked at your picture tonight and said that is Hailey! He was excited to see your 6 year old picture!