Tuesday, August 19, 2008

House update (8/18)

Not as much "big" things done today...but still progress. The siding guys have the south facing side of the house done, and are working on the front of the house too. They are almost done with siding!! The tile guys were in there again and finished up the front entry way, and also worked on the master bathroom counter top (see first two pictures below). The garage is now full of trim and doors!! The doors look great, but Chris and I think they might have painted them the wrong color. Waiting to hear on that...oh the fun! The cabinet guys were also working again today and installed some of the kick plates (I think that is what they are called) and also started on the crown around the top of the cabinets (see picture of an example). And, one picture of the basement fireplace ... rock all done...waiting on a mantel.

Today we should have doors up..and maybe even some trim! :)


2 comments:

The Tree House said...

Love the updates! Can't wait to see the next ones and to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

I really like the entry tile. The house looks really nice and I can;t wait to see it in person. Love Mom