Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More celebrating

What a fun night we had celebrating Hailey's 6th birthday. I was a little worried when we picked her up from daycare...she was a "Sassy Six year old"....that had to change! :) She did get better...after threatening to take away her presents ;) (I love having that power :))

We went to Fuddrucker's for supper. I still cannot believe she picked that instead of Chinese buffet, but I was happy so I didn't ask her. While we were there, she did get to open her present from G/G Pilcher and from us. She was all smiles going into the restaurant knowing she had more presents.


Chris gave her one present..and she was excited to see these :

But, look at her reaction when he told her she can get her ears pierced as soon as swimming lessons is over! How cute!! She was so excited!!!


After supper the kids got to feed the HUNDREDS of ducks there...I HATED them, but the kids and Chris didn't. :)


We finally left the restaurant to get to swimming lessons, and Hailey stops at a random rock in the parking lot and makes me take a picture! I have created a monster!!!!!!!

After swimming lessons we did go to the fair. The kids didn't understand why we would go there if we weren't riding any rides! :) But, they still had fun, and it was a beautiful night to just walk around too.

Happy 6th Birthday princess!!!

No comments: