Monday, June 8, 2009

Preschool Party

One year down.....one to go! How can Ryan really be done with his first year of preschool?!?! I can honestly say that he LOVES preschool. He is constantly asking to go there more days and always has something good to say about what he did (his job, who brought snack, if he shared his snack with Simba (the guinea pig), etc!). I am worried how the summer will be...might just be too long for him :)

The end of year party is always a good time. They started by singing some songs for the parents. Ryan was right there...in the middle between a whole bunch of girls...singing away! :) Mighty cute!! After their songs, they each got a metal and a certificate (and a picture of the class too). He was very proud! :) (of course Chris and I were too and made sure to tell him that!!)


He enjoyed his snack with his friend too....and then got a little time in with Simba before it was time to say good-bye until the fall! :) He is SO EXCITED to go 3 days/week in the fall, but I am beginning to dread it. It will be my last year with a preschooler. After that they will both be "school-agers." Why are they both growing up so fast?!?! Slow down kiddos...mommy isn't ready for this yet! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Ryan really has fun at pre-school. It looks like the guinea pig gets fed really good too. I bet he will miss the kids too. Ryan have a wonderful fun summer.

Love Grandma