Sunday, August 2, 2009

Camping fun

Our weekend continued to be fun on Sat Aug 1 and Sun Aug 2. The kids were able to sleep over in Grandma and Papa's camper on Friday and Saturday night...they LOVE THAT!!! And, they got to spend some time on Sunday fishing at Wild Bill. Or, if you can tell by the pictures below, Ryan was fishing (and KILLING 'em!!!), but Hailey wasn't interested today. She said they were too small at Wild Bill :) So, she decided to color on the rock instead :)

They also decided that they wanted to go in the stream by Basic campground. We all knew how COLD this water was, but they still insisted that they wanted to go in. We heard a lot of "cold cold cold" but they still were having fun and that is what matters :) Look at how RED their legs are in the last picture.



The kids and Grandma and I went on a walk by the creek too ... I of course wanted pictures ;) Hailey found this rock in the water that she LOVED and had to pick it up. Now I am wondering where that is....I think we left it at the cabin, but it is around somewhere and I am sure she know exactly where it is! :)


Here are my cute kids by Rock Creek in Red Lodge, MT! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I think kids do not care how cold water is as long as they can play in the water. Sounds like Ryan really caught the fish. Grandma