Monday, August 10, 2009

The Candy Birthday party --- take 2

Since Hailey had the candy theme going for her friend party, we decided to carry it over to her family party too. What an easy thing to decorate for! :) We had candy all over...on the kitchen table, on the island, and outside on the tables there. I could have done more, but knew most of this was staying at our house so I stopped! (Thanks to Tyler I didn't have to keep too much..he took most of the left-over candy home with him! :) )

Hailey also wanted a rainbow cake. So, Doran made her a rainbow cake with a pile of candy at the end! Perfect!! And, it was so yummy too! :) We had the family over for burgers and hot dogs and had a wonderful time having everyone over!


After supper Hailey got to open presents....lots and lots of presents! :)

As you can see, she is lacking in anything! :) What a fun-filled day for her and everyone else too. Happy early 7th birthday Hailey! :)

No comments: