Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tomorrow is the big day

Hailey starts 1st grade tomorrow! I cannot believe that summer break is OVER! Where did the time go?? I guess all the traveling we did, and working too much, makes time go fast. We did have a fun summer, but we are now back to early to bed, school-night routine and the kids already have done great with it. Hailey is set...we just need to decide on what new outfit she is going to wear and then just wait for morning. Her backpack is just waiting....



Oh, if you see the tag hanging on the side of her backpack, that is a little reminder that I made last night to help her remember if she rides the bus or goes to CARE after school (see the second picture of the choices on what we will put on her backpack). MOST days it is CARE, but some times it will be bus. She is excited to come home on the bus this week (no CARE yet). I am excited to hear how the first day goes :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey that is a great idea about the tags for the bus or care. Becky should do that for Allison. Did you make those???