This was Ryan's first real swimming lessons without us in the pool with him so I was a little nervous on how he would do. I had NOTHING to worry about!! He LOVED it from the first minute!! His teacher, Dennis, is so good with the kids too. If you ask Ryan about his teacher, he will tell you "I don't have a teacher, I have a teacher-boy." In just four days, Dennis has got Ryan to swim on his back, put his entire head in the water, and so much more. Ryan is very disappointed when it is time to go. Not sure what he will do when I tell him he only has 4 more times left. Good thing we have one more session this summer!!
Our little fish Hailey of course enjoyed her lessons as well. She is working on all her strokes and is now retrieving rings from the bottom of deeper water!! She loves to be in the water, and is happy that her friend "the other Hailey" is in lessons with her too!!!
More swimming pictures next week!!
1 comment:
Looks like Ryan and Hailey are having a great time in the water. Tell them Grandma is really proud of them and it is really important to know how to swim. Miss you. Love Grandma. aka Mom
Post a Comment