Saturday, August 15, 2009

Annual picture day

We went to Red Lodge on Friday 8/14 night to spend the night at the cabin. We were lucky to have Kari there too...the kids LOVE it and so do Chris and I. Since I knew we had our photographer, and we didn't have any plans for Saturday, I thought we better to our family picture while we could. Now, when you look at these pictures, remember it is August 15th! Look at what we are wearing...and it is 12:00 pm! Sweatshirts, long-sleeve shirts, jeans. CRAZY! Oh well, still a nice time and I am glad to have it done. :)

I love this first one for the background, but the second picture is my favorite (you might see it again in the December time frame too :) ).



Then, Hailey had to play model a few times, and we got a picture of the kids not fighting again ;)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutly wonderful and beautiful pictures of your family. Great scenry pictures. Grandma