Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Comments on the first day of school

Things I have heard Hailey say about school since she got home....
  • I had so much fun.
  • It was AWESOME!
  • I got to paint.
  • I was so steamy when we were done (after a 15 minute recess).
  • I get my own water bottle, and I filled it up TWO TIMES today.
  • My desk is with Blythe, Kate, and Whitney's! (all 3 girls she knows!)
  • The bus was SO HOT on the way home.
  • Mrs. Wilson already knows my name.
  • My favorite time was the craft.
  • I get to bring a snack every day...but it has to be a NUTRITIOUS one!
and my favorite......
  • I GET to go to school tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Hailey had a wonderful day at school. I'm glad she wants to go and enjoys learning. Give a BIG HUG from me. Love Grandma