How on earth can she be SEVEN already?!?!? Seriously...how did that happen?!?! The birthday girl had a fun day....she got to do TONS of fun things before her birthday and even more on her actual day. I took the day off of work to spend with her.
We started the day off with a stack of 7 little pancakes! :) She thought the stack idea was cute, and of course enjoyed using her birthday plate and getting a candle right away in the morning :)

After dropping poor Ryan off at daycare (I knew he wouldn't last all day with us), Hailey and I stopped to get Subway to eat later and then met my friend Anne and her daughter Megan to go to BIG SPLASH! Hailey has been waiting to go there all summer!! The girls were both big enough to go on the BIG SLIDES this year....and did it! I was so proud of both of them going down alone!! To my surprise, they spent most of their time in the POOL playing, and even some time on the smaller slides. It was a HOT HOT HOT day out, so very nice to be outside enjoying the water.
At 3:00, Ryan was able to join us for some time at the water park. Last year he didn't want to even go down the little slides. This year was so different!! He took right to them and didn't want to stop. Well, he did stop .... for the pool! And, when the storm came through and we had to sit in the car for 1/2 hour before it got nice out again and they could go down more. We stayed until 5:30...when we had to leave to go to Ryan's swimming lessons. It was a busy, and wet, night! :)
Picture of Ryan going down one of the first times....and them together.
Watch Hailey and Ryan go down....closer to the bottom....and.....
SPLASH!!!!!!!!! And, one of them playing in the pool (they are playing together so much better now...still fighting, but playing more now :) )
After Ryan's swimming lessons, Hailey wanted to go out for Chinese for supper. We finally got home and had to have MORE presents. She has been BEGGING for this big biscuit puppy that we saw at Costco at Christmas time. I don't really want to have a stuffed animal the size of HUNTER in her room, and looking online, the cost of him is outrageous. So, I was SO EXCITED when I saw that they made a "baby biscuit" puppy! SOLD! I went right out to get it, and the first store I went to actually had it. She was very excited and I think it satisfied her for now ;)











1 comment:
Did Hailey get a pinch to grow also???Sounds like she had a wonderful birthday. Mom get ready thinking for next year. Grandma
Post a Comment