Wednesday, September 17, 2008

House update (9/16)

The electricians were BUSY yesterday! They didn't get there until early afternoon and still got most of the fixtures up. All the fans are up! The only ones that are left is the kitchen, 1/2 bath, garage and outside. Still plenty to do...but I LOVE being able to turn on lights inside the house!! :) Here is a picture of the fixture of the basement bathroom, one of the sinks in the master (same for both sides), and the entry way. Love it! :)


Last night was kind of crazy too! I had a PTA meeting, then quickly get kids, run to Wal-Mart, pick them up McDonald's so they can eat, and then Hailey and I were off to a Girl Scouts meeting. The kids didn't complain as much about going to the new house since we had McDonald's in hand! :) And, it helped Chris and I out that they were busy eating so we could look at things. :) The last picture is just of the soffit and fascia on the back of the house. :)

No comments: