Hailey, I am so proud of you! Ever since you have started kindergarten you have been such a good girl. Getting up early and getting yourself ready. Helping your brother (without being told). Telling us about your day at school. And just listening better. You are growing up waaay too fast!!!!!!! We love you so much sweetie!
Friday, September 5, 2008
MY daughter
Most days I see "Chris" in Hailey. There are a few occasions that I see "me" in her....especially when I make cookies and she wants some! :) However, last night, I saw more of "me" in her!!! My little girl....making her own book!! Karl & Jasmine gave her this kit for her birthday and last night we finally were able to take it out. She was so excited to create her own book...and she did such a fantastic job on it too. She had to spread it all out ... and then she got going. I think she would have worked on it all night if I would have let her (but I didn't since she had school today!). Next step will be to introduce pictures, and then she will be a lean, mean, scrapbooking machine! :)


Hailey, I am so proud of you! Ever since you have started kindergarten you have been such a good girl. Getting up early and getting yourself ready. Helping your brother (without being told). Telling us about your day at school. And just listening better. You are growing up waaay too fast!!!!!!! We love you so much sweetie!
Hailey, I am so proud of you! Ever since you have started kindergarten you have been such a good girl. Getting up early and getting yourself ready. Helping your brother (without being told). Telling us about your day at school. And just listening better. You are growing up waaay too fast!!!!!!! We love you so much sweetie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a big girl you are. They are so awesome pages! I can not wait to see the pictures too!!
I see a lot of Dawn in Hailey, and she will be more like Mom as she grows up. That is something that is happening faster that Dawn or Chris would like it to happen. But that's life. Even little Ryan is growing up way to fast. I can't wait to see your scrapbook Hailey. Have fun. Love Grandma B
Post a Comment