Thursday, September 4, 2008

House update (9/3)

When Chris and I stopped by at noon on Wednesday, there wasn't too much happening at the house. I didn't think I would actually have an update or not. We stopped back after soccer, and there was a big change....they started painting the outside of the house!!! The garages are all done with the base color. I am sure they will do another coat and then they have to paint the accent color too, so they have plenty to do. It was still neat to see the color on it! :)

Here are a few miscellaneous pictures. (1) a close up of the paint color (2) all the closets are painted now and look great! (3) I love how much sunlight I get in the house from the window above the front door (4) a peek at my double ovens :) (5) the plumbers were in there and got started again...the kids were happy to see their toilet


And, finally, when we were driving to the house, we got a little rain. Then it was sunny. The kids were very excited to see the rainbow that went around the house! You cannot tell in the picture, but the rainbow was on this side of the rims....very pretty! I told Chris we need to drive over there and look for the pot of gold! :)

No comments: