Thursday, September 18, 2008

House update (9/17) - part 2

Well, we have CARPET!! Wow the house does look FINISHED (in most rooms now). They got the upstairs all done, and the living room on the main floor. The master bedroom has the carpet pad down so it is close to getting carpet! It looks very nice and we are excited to see how much more they get done today!! :) Here is a picture of the living room with carpet and Hailey wanted a picture of her in her room! :) Now I am ready to start moving things in their rooms!! :) I wish I could start now :)


The sprinkler system is almost done too!! Maybe just a few little tweaks today and it is ready to go. Chris was excited about the control box in the garage...and that we used EVERY ZONE POSSIBLE! :) I cannot wait to see it working and watering grass!! :)

No comments: