Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ZooMontana

I have been wanting to take the kids to Zoo Montana (the Billings zoo) for quite a while, but time and weather just haven't worked out. Sunday the sun was out...and we decided to go after Sunday School (both kids did GREAT with Sunday School too!!). Doug and Doran even joined us!! The trip to the zoo started with TRAUMA!!! I heard the scream...and I instantly knew what happened. Hailey got stung by a bee!!! It was bound to happen with the quantity of bees around right now. Poor Hailey!! She was screaming and crying...it was bad. Her little finger was hurt....and even the pop can I bought to use for something cold didn't help her too much. After a loooong time, we did get her calmed down and were able to move on to other animals. I am happy to report she didn't have the same reactions that Chris has to bee stings!! We could have been in the ER if that would have happened!

Cute pictures of Ryan....he had to be a bear and "rrraaarrrr" us! :) Then, look at him, just standing by the puddle. He so wanted to jump in it...but I caught him and told him no!!! :) I couldn't believe that he listened to me! :)


This was the first time we saw the porcupine too. AND, the silly thing was standing on two legs and "dancing"!! It was very funny and the kids enjoyed it. :) And, Hailey found another rolly polly so she was happy. Why does she like these bugs so much!?!? YUCK!


We all had fun and it was a great time at the zoo (minus the big sting of course!!).

No comments: