Thursday, September 4, 2008

Soccer practice again

Wednesday nights are soccer nights...and I am so proud of Hailey!!! She doesn't know too much about it, but she is right there playing hard, working hard, and having fun with the other girls!! And she is doing so good at it!!! Her first game (and team pictures) are on Saturday. It could be interesting seeing the games and how they work together. I am sure there will be a few good laughs! :) We just need to work on what the cones mean with Hailey...she would get the ball and then just go....go.....go and didn't care if she was out of bounds or not. Doesn't matter...she was doing GREAT and we are so proud of her! Enjoy some pictures of my little soccer star :)


1 comment:

The Tree House said...

Keep up the good work Hailey. I wish I could make it to one of your games. Be sure to post pictures!